Services & Facilities
Three-hundred square meters of wellness and luxe: relax and revive after a day of work or sightseeing, all while admiring the remnants of ancient Rome.
The Spa offers several rooms for its treatments, as well as a suite for couple’s treatments and private hydro-massage.
Open from 13:00 to 21:00.
Free access for those that reserve on our website.
Bar and Roof Garden
Feel free to relax, read a book or enjoy snacks, coffee, cocktail and aperitivo in our bar.
Open every day until 23.00.
The Roof Garden lies just below the dome of the Church of Sant’Andrea della Valle (the third-highest dome after St. Peter’s Basilica and the Church of Saints Peter and Paul, or Santi Pietro e Paolo).
Continental Buffet Breakfast
Breakfast is available, buffet style, every morning from 7:00 to 10:30 in Hotel Lunetta’s Breakfast Room.
The buffet includes a variety of cereals, milk, yogurt, fresh croissants, fresh white or wheat bread, marmalades and jams, honey, scrambled eggs and bacon, cured meats, fresh pastries, and fruit.
Espresso, cappuccino and hot drinks are served at table.
For those wanting room service, a wide selection of breakfast items can be prepared (includes service charge).
Private car/limousine transfers to/from Rome’s airports and train stations (with multilingual drivers) are available on request.
- Handicap accessible
- Free High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Reception with 24-hour Concierge service
- Room service available 8:00 to 23:00
- Possibility of car rental directly at the hotel
- Organization of guided tours and ticket reservations
- Use of Nearby Garage available
- Laundry Service
- Free newspapers
- Luggage Storage
- Currency Exchange Service
- Babysitting services available
- Roll-away bed available on request
- Any other requests should be made at Reception; personnel will always work to find the best solutions for guest needs.