Martis Palace Hotel is located in the heart of the Parione district of Rome, just 80 meters from Piazza Navona and occupies the entire central part of the ancient Campus Martius. A Roman statue depicting the god of Mars from the early second century A.D (110/138 d.c), was discovered in the area adjacent to the hotel. Hence the name Martis Palace, which means “the palace of Mars”.
The hotel, meticulously refurbished by one of Milan’s most prestigious interior design studios, offers 26 sumptuous rooms divided into Luxury Doubles and Suites.
The rooms boast high ceilings (up to 5 meters) and large windows, all of which are impeccably strictly soundproof. Marti Palace, a 4 star hotel in the heart of the historic centre of Rome, is characterised by its large common spaces i.e. the Lounge Bar, the Multivalent Room/Library and the elegant breakfast room/ restaurant.
The bathrooms have been designed in a modern style along minimalistic lines with refined materials and are equipped with special shower heads for an unforgettable experience. They also offer all the standard amenities one would come to expect from a 4 star hotel such a hair dryer, makeup mirror and designer courtesy kit.
- Accessible for disabled
- Free High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Reception with 24-hour Concierge service
- Room service available 8:00 to 23:00
- Possibility of car rental directly at the hotel
- Organization of guided tours and ticket reservations
- Use of Nearby Garage available
- Laundry Service
- Free newspapers
- Luggage Storage
- Currency Exchange Service
- Babysitting services available
- Roll-away bed available on request